It aims at renewable energy resources (solar power, wind power, etc.) and various facility data (inverters, weather, high/low pressure panels, fire monitoring, etc.).
· Establish influx DB for continuous data processing and future scalability due to the nature of renewable energy
· Communication between data collection server and device server using MODBUS-TCP communication
· Data acquired from the device server is stored in memory using the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) method.
· Save the collected data to the database using WCF, display the HMI screen, and send it to the VPP linked server
· Time synchronization between the integrated center and the site by NTP method
· 1-minute real-time data connection for VPP data connection
· Provision of real-time information to public data
· Development and certification of programs suitable for the NIS security policy
Field of Application
· Industrial complex
· Local energy community
Structure of solar power generation facility construction monitoring system